SKU Hotpan Monument Serving Casserole
Hotpan Monument Serving Casserole
This cleverly designed HOTPAN® Monument Casserole is highly practical as well as attractive. The heat retaining concrete bowl makes this a must have for home cooks who love good design and cleverly thought out functionality. Read more >
Features & Benefits
This cleverly designed HOTPAN® Monument Casserole is highly practical as well as attractive. The heat retaining concrete bowl makes this a must have for home cooks who love good design and cleverly thought out functionality. The HOTPAN® was developed for the lifestyle demands of today. It is no wonder that our three-piece cookware set has won the German IF product design award. This set includes a concrete bowl, double-walled stainless steel serving casserole and lid.
The secret is in gentle cooking. The HOTPAN Monument thermal cookware enables you to cook healthy dishes without fat. The combination of the stainless steel casserole and heat retaining properties of the concrete pot makes the HOTPAN® so practical.
All you need to do is to follow your recipe and begin the cooking process of the finished dish, then place the stainless steel casserole in the Monument concrete bowl - the bowl will insulate the casserole so that the food continues cooking in the heat retained in the pot.
This leaves you free to do other tasks or spend time with your guests.
The food will stay hot in the HOTPAN® for up to two hours. This is not only convenient and saves energy, it's also very healthy as the airtight lid seals in the flavours and vitamins.
The lid circulates the food's own juices back from the middle of the lid back onto the food, keeping it moist and fresh.
As well as holding the HOTPAN® pot, the concrete bowl can be used to serve bread, snacks and vegetable sticks.
Each concrete bowl is hand-made and has a unique surface structure, colouring and texture. The bowl contains small pores and micro-cracks that add to its aesthetic appeal and gives each piece its own individual finish.
HOTPAN® serving casserole:
- Swiss Made – Stainless steel pot and lid produced in Switzerland
- Keeps food hot for up to 2 hours
- Saves up to 60% of the energy used in conventional cooking
- Thermo cooking preserves vitamins and mineral nutrients
- Double-wall stainless steel lid for added insulation
- Stay cool handles for safe lifting
- Inner scale litre markings for easier measuring
- High quality, polished 18/10 stainless steel
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Superthermic® sandwich base will distribute the heat quickly and evenly
- Modern design and inspired functionality
- Inset handles for easy lifting
- Rubber stoppers on the base to protect the bowl and your work surface, or table
- Multiple uses could include:- to serve salty snacks at a party, an eye catching fruit or vegetable bowl, serve bread rolls
Use & Care
- Use hot, soapy water for normal cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe but its preferable to wash by hand
- Avoid abrasive cleaning agents or materials that could damage the surface
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers
- Limescale can be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
- The bowl is not heat-resistant, so cannot be used on the hob or in the oven.
- Do not pour hot or warm food into the concrete bowl
- Only use for cold, dry food, such as nuts, crisps, uncooked pasta, whole fruit, baked goods, bread rolls and much more.
- Do not use vinegar and oil in the bowl
- Avoid strongly coloured and/or acidic food (such as beetroot, red cabbage)
- Be careful not to knock or drop the bowl
- When using soft metals such as pewter, lead or aluminum make sure that no parts of these metals are rubbed against the surface
- Avoid using sharp, pointed and hard objects that could damage the concrete bowl
- To clean the surface of the concrete use a cloth or sponge dipped into warm water – with a little washing up liquid if necessary
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or materials that could damage the surface
- Do not clean in the dishwasher
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £30 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £4.50 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE Next Weekday
Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £5.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.