SKU Vario Lid
This versatile Vario Lid is one lid for a range of pans - offering an end to lid chaos! Read more >
Features & Benefits
This versatile Vario Lid is one lid for a range of pans - offering an end to lid chaos!
No more searching for the matching lid size, because this multi-functional universal lid is regarded as a real “Jack-of-all-trades”.
The silicone, heat resistant, Vario Lid can be used to cover pans and frying pans from 18-30cm diameter. There are ridges on the underside so that lid will grip the pan rim and will not slip off.
This space-saving universal lid has a graded rim in silicone, which fits exactly on pans, frying pans, dishes and bowls. Thanks to the graded rim the Vario Lid is suitable for nearly all diameters (18-30 cm) as the ribs fit onto each respective rim profile in shape. This means that excessive heat loss is thus prevented.
The lid opening has a handle for easy opening so you can add more ingredients, stir the food or simply check what's cooking without having to remove the entire lid - ensuring minimal heat loss.
The Vario Lid has handles on the outer rim for easy lifting and can be hung up when not in use.
The Vario Lid is also a good splatter guard. You can insert an electric whisk or stick blender and food will not splash all over the work surface.
Use the flat area as a spoon rest and keep your work surface clean.
- Silicone, heat resistant, easy to clean.
- Designed to fit different diameters from 18-30cm.
- No need to search for the right lid.
- A splatter guard that will help to keep the heat in.
- Use the lid opening for adding ingredients or stirring the food.
- Rest the cooking spoon on the flat area of the lid.
- Side handle for easy lifting and hanging up.
Use & Care
- Recommended for use on glass ceramic, electric and induction stoves. Be aware that high flames from gas stoves can damage the silicone rim.
- Take care when removing the lid, escaping steam can cause burns.
- Dishwasher suitable, washing by hand is recommended.
- Lid and flap can be easily separated for cleaning.
- Not ovenproof.
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £30 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £4.50 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE Next Weekday
Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £5.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.