SKU Colori Titanium Serrated Paring Knife graphite
Colori Titanium Serrated Paring Knife graphite
Strength and beauty combine to create the Colori ® Titanium Serrated Paring Knife - perfect for slicing bread, tomatoes and other soft fruit. Read more >
Features & Benefits
Strength and beauty combine to create the Colori ® Titanium Serrated Paring Knife - perfect for slicing bread, tomatoes and other soft fruit.
The ice-hardened Japanese stainless steel blade guarantees long-lasting sharpness and performance. The ice-hardening process makes sure the steel is at maximum strength and has improved resistance to corrosion.
The titanium coating on the blade creates an elegant shine and gives added protection and strength to the blade.
The ergonomic, non-slip handle with steel cap provides comfort, ease of use and balance.
The matching sheath is great for safe storage in your drawer and means the knife can be easily and safely transported outside of the home for camping, picnics and travel.
- Blade length: 10cm
- Knife Length: 21cm
- Perfect for slicing bread, tomatoes and other soft fruits
- Ice hardened blade for maximum toughness and resistance to corrosion
- Titanium coating protects and strengthens the blade
- Elegant, modern design
- Ergonomic non-slip handle with finger guard
- Safety sheath for storage and for safe use outside of the home
- Gift boxed
- This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. A signature will be required on delivery
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand-washing and air-drying is recommended to increase longevity
- Safety sheath included for safe storage
- Warning: not suitable for children – the blade is very sharp.
- Incorrect use can lead to injuries.