Daily Saucepan Set 1.8, 2.4 & 3.3L
This useful set of 3 high quality saucepans will be used everyday time and time again. Read more >
Features & Benefits
Our stylish Daily range of cookware is made of durable stainless steel that's great to use and easy to clean.
The pans are designed so that they can be easily stacked for space saving storage. Alternatively, there is a hole in the handle so that pans can be hung up.
Daily cookware is suitable for all hob types, including induction and can be used in the oven.
- Shapely stainless steel cookware that can be stacked for space saving storage
- Glass lid lets you see the cooking process without having to lift the lid that would release heat and flavours
- Ergonomically formed, stay cool, stainless steel handles with holes for hanging if required
- Litre inner scale markings
- Durable, high quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Suitable for all types of hob - Induction / Gas / Ceramic / Cast / Electric / Halogen
- Dishwasher suitable
- Oven safe to 180°C
- See the complete Daily cookware range
Use & Care
- For normal soiling, use ordinary washing-up liquid to clean your pan
- For intensive soiling, limescale, and/or discoloration, use our SWISS Cleaning Paste or Swiss Easy Cleaner Liquid
- The pan's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers
- Hand-washing is recommended
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidise or corrode
- Avoid metal utensils
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers
- Limescale can also be easily removed by wiping with a little vinegar or lemon juice.
- Oven safe to 180°C
- Kuhn Rikon guarantee – 10 year warranty
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £45 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £3.95 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE Free Next Day
Delivery FREE next day delivery in the UK on all orders worth £80 or more. Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday) FREE Next Weekday
Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £6.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.