Duromatic Inox Pressure Cooker Set Long Handles 2 & 5L/ 22cm
Our long handled, Swiss made, Duromatic Inox Pressure Cookers are available in a range of sizes to suit all families. This 2 piece set is ideal for larger families or those that cook for larger numbers occasionally. This set comes with an additional glass lid so both pans can be used at the same time, one as a pressure cooker, the other as a saucepan. Read more >
Features & Benefits
- 18/10 stainless steel with solid aluminium Superthermic® sandwich base
- Cooks in approximately 1/3 time
- Up to 70% less energy needed
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- Spring-loaded precision valve, integrated lid locking and 3 safety release systems
- Includes trivet
- Manual included and Recipe book available for download
- Made in Switzerland
- 10-year guarantee on all pan bodies. 2-year warranty on all parts subject to wear such as gaskets, handles, valves, valve caps, and internal components
- Warranty does not cover damage to the pressure cooker due to overheating, general misuse or commercial use
- See our complete range of Kuhn Rikon pressure cookers
- See below for advice on how to choose the right pressure cooker for you
- Download our App on Android or Apple devices for the latest recipes and news
Our Swiss made, Duromatic Inox Pressure Cookers with side grips are available in a range of sizes to suit all families. This 2 piece set is ideal for larger families or those that cook for larger numbers occasionally.
Our Inox range has a timeless elegance and is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel. The pan also has a shorter handle as an added safety to assist when moving it around your kitchen.
As with all of our Pressure cookers, our Duromatic® Inox is quiet, safe, simple and attractive.
Our world-renowned Swiss-Made Duromatic® Pressure Cookers create meals in minutes using up to 70% less energy and up to 3 times faster than conventional cooking methods.
Vitamins are sealed in, instead of boiled away, vegetables keep their bright colours and flavours are more intense, so less seasoning is needed.
The Superthermic® sandwich heat-conducting base ensures rapid and even heat absorption on all heat sources, including induction.
Three safety release systems and stay cool plastic fittings are all included in the design for your safety.
The interior of the pan features 1/2 and 2/3 fill level indicators. You can brown meats in the pan before the lid is locked on, or use the pan without the lid.
Easy positioning triangles allow you to close the lid with the minimum of fuss, whilst all models in the Duromatic® range feature the fully-automatic locking system which prevents opening while there is still pressure inside. The pressure indication lines become visible and you are able to cook effortlessly at low or high pressure by adjusting the heat.
You can then enjoy the peace and quiet and once your food is ready, the pressure can be released in three safe and easy ways.
Choosing the right size pressure cooker - this is an approximate guide to the number of main course servings:-
- 2.5L pressure cooker - 1 to 2 servings
- 4.0L pressure cooker – up to 4 servings
- 5.0L pressure cooker - up to 5 servings
- 6.0L pressure cooker - up to 6 servings
- 8.0L pressure cooker – up to 8 servings
Choosing the right shape of pressure cooker
- If you want to cook soup or joints of meat and poultry in your pressure cooker be sure to choose a deep pressure cooker.
- The shallower pressure cookers are great for casseroles, curries, vegetables and more.
Choosing the pressure cooker with the right handles
- Side grips – easier to store and can be easier to lift as the weight is evenly distributed.
- Long handle with a smaller assist handle – gives increased leverage, easier to tip and pour with one hand.
Use & Care
- To ensure you get the best from your Duromatic Inox Pressure Cooker please follow the detailed instructions supplied with the pressure cooker.
- Hand-washing is recommended - for normal soiling, use warm water and washing-up liquid.
- For a more intensive clean, a build-up of lime scale or any discolouration use our SWISS CLEANER.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or the use of dishwashers as this can damage the surface of the pan.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine and the aluminium may oxidise or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers.
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.