Duromatic Micro 4l/22cm
Our Duromatic Micro works just like a traditional pressure cooker, but cooks even quicker in the microwave. Read more >
Features & Benefits
Pressure cooking just got even quicker! Our Duromatic Micro works just like a traditional pressure cooker, but takes less time. Combining the speed of microwave and pressure cooking, you can make delicious meals in less time than using conventional methods, whilst maintaining flavour and nutrients.
- Easy to use
- Works like a traditional pressure cooker but it's even quicker because you use it in the microwave.
- Create delicious, nutritious meals in minutes, while retaining the flavour, colour and nutrients.
- Suitable for microwaves with minimum inner cavity space of L29cm x D29cm x H16.5cm
- Min and Max fill indicator lines
- Pressure indicator shows when it is ready to be opened
- Safety feature means that the locking lid will not open until the pressure has been released
- Foldable handles to save space
- BPA free
- Includes trivet
- Includes 40 page recipe booklet
- Includes user manual
The Duromatic Micro is easy to use. When you've decided what you are cooking, place the food in the BPA-free pot and align the arrows on the pot handles and lid, then turn clockwise to lock. Place the pressure cooker in the centre of your microwave and cook for the recommended amount of time.
When it's ready, carefully remove the pot using the side handles and oven mitts or gloves.
Wait for the pressure indicator to go all the way down and then you can open the pot - the locking lid won't open until all the pressure has been released from inside and the arched handle on the lid makes it easier to open, close and carry. Your food is ready to enjoy.
Choosing the right size pressure cooker - this is an approximate guide to the number of main course servings:-
- 2.5L pressure cooker - 1 to 2 servings
- 4.0L pressure cooker – up to 4 servings - the Duromatic Micro is 4 litre capacity
- 5.0L pressure cooker - up to 5 servings
- 6.0L pressure cooker - up to 6 servings
- 8.0L pressure cooker – up to 8 servings
Choosing the right shape of pressure cooker
- If you want to cook soup or joints of meat and poultry in your pressure cooker be sure to choose a deep pressure cooker.
- The shallower pressure cookers are great for casseroles, curries, vegetables and more.
Choosing the pressure cooker with the right handles
- Side grips – easier to store and can be easier to lift as the weight is evenly distributed.
- Long handle with a smaller assist handle – gives increased leverage, easier to tip and pour with one hand.
Use & Care
- To get the best from your Duromatic Micro pressure cooker please read the instruction booklet supplied with the pot.
- Maximum microwave wattage 900W
- Maximum cooking time 30 mins
- Use gloves when removing the pot from the microwave
- Dishwasher Suitable, remove the Gasket from the underside of the lid
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £45 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £3.95 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). Next Day Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £6.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.