Make this guacamole in an instant using the Kuhn Rikon Swiss Chop Chop. Alternatively you can chop the ingredients with a knife. An electric food processor might over mix the ingredients.
- 2 avocadoes, peeled, halved and stones removed (really quick and easy with a Kuhn Rikon Avocado knife)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small red onion, cut into pieces
- 10 coriander leaves
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- pinch of ground cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the Swiss Chop Chop bowl and chop to combine until almost smooth, about 12 to 14 pulls. Or chop the ingredients on a board with a knife.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, or on toast.