Pressure Cooker Ratatouille
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 red pepper halve, remove seeds and white bits, then cut into pieces the width of a finger
- 2 courgettes cut into pieces of 2 cm
- 1 Aubergine cut into pieces of 2 cm
- 3 ripe tomatoes remove the stalk, the skin and the core and quarter
- 1 piece thyme sprig pluck off leaves and chop coarsely
- 3.5 tbsp vegetable stock prepare stock
- Sea salt and black pepper freshly ground
Heat the olive oil in the DUROMATIC®. Lightly fry the chopped onion and the pressed garlic.
First add the tomato purée and then the vegetables. Sauté whilst stirring for a few minutes.
De-glaze with the vegetable bouillon and add the thyme leaves.
Cook under pressure on setting 1 for 8 minutes.
Then release steam quickly in release steam mode.
Season the vegetables to taste with salt and pepper.