Quick Potato Salad
Posted: June 05, 2018
Categories: Other Recipes
- 600 g early potatoes brush well under running water. Halve or cut into thickish slices depending on size.
- 1 bunch radish - trim, wash and cut into thin slices
- 2 sticks celery - trim, wash and cut into thin slices
- 3 gerkins - sliced
- 4 hardboiled eggs - peel and quarter
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 1 red onion - peel and chop finely
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp mild mustard
- 1 bunch chives - finely cut
- Freshly ground sea salt and white pepper
- Cook the potatoes until they are just tender, for just 2-3 minutes in a pressure cooker, or boil or steam in a conventional pan for about 15 minutes.
- Put the stock in a separate pan and simmer with the onion for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the stock and onions with the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add the potatoes and mix together.
- Mix in the radishes, gerkins and celery.
- Garnish with the eggs and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and rest for a few minutes before serving.