Rocket Risotto with Lemon and Roasted Pine Kernels
Duromatic Pressure Cooker : serves 4 as starter or 2 as main course
It's so much quicker and easier making a risotto in a pressure cooker.
- 320 g risotto rice
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 650 ml vegetable soup
- 80 g rocket, washed and dried
- 1 organic lemon, washed in hot water, peeled and cut into strips
- 60 g grated Parmesan
- 40 g Mascarpone
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- 60 g piece of Parmesan to decorate
- 20 g pine kernels
- Roast the pine kernels without oil in the DUROMATIC until golden-yellow, and set aside.
- Heat up the olive oil in the DUROMATIC, add the shallots and the risotto rice, and steam until glazed while stirring continuously.
- Add the vegetable soup, bring to the boil, and add 3⁄4 of the rocket and the lemon strips.
- Close the DUROMATIC and heat until the first ring appears. From this moment on, cook at a constant temperature for 6 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove the DUROMATIC from the stove and release the steam by lightly pressing on the pressure indicator until all pressure is released.
- Once all the pressure has been removed from the DUROMATIC, open the lid immediately and garnish with the grated Parmesan and the Mascarpone, add the Prosecco and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the risotto in deep soup bowls, garnish with some extra Parmesan, the remaining rocket and the roasted pine kernels.
Recipe by - Ruedi Lehmann