Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
Here's a quick and easy stir fry sauce - just add prepared meat, fish or vegetables - cut in to small pieces so that they will cook quickly and evenly.
Serves - 2
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2tbsp rice vinegar (or substitute with cider vinegar)
- 80ml soy sauce
- 120ml mild flavoured stock - of your choice
- 1tbsp chilli sauce
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1tbsp cornflour
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Stir fry any combination of sliced or diced vegetables and/or seafood, chicken or beef - enough for two servings.
- Once the vegetables/fish/meat is almost cooked stir in up to two thirds of the sauce. Add more sauce if required.
- Cook for about a minute and serve with rice or noodles.
Recipe adapted from Sam the Cooking Guy – ‘Best Chinese Stir Fry Sauce’.