Create this delicious tomato topping or dip really quickly with a Swiss Chop Chop. If you don't have a Swiss Chop Chop, then a knife and a chopping board will do the trick.
- 1 jalapeno or chilli pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 10 coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Place the jalapeno and garlic in the Chop Chop bowl and coarsely chop with 4 to 6 pulls.
- Add the remaining ingredients and chop until well mixed, about 12 to 14 pulls.
- Add salt to taste.
- Use as a topping or dip. Serve with tortilla chips, scrambled eggs or warm tortillas.