SKU Stay Clean Silicone Universal Brush
Stay Clean Silicone Universal Brush
This super hygienic brush for cleaning in the kitchen and around the home. Read more >
Features & Benefits
This super hygienic Universal brush has 1,000 silicone bristles and flexible tip for cleaning in the kitchen and around the home. Cleans effectively, is more hygienic than a conventional brush and easy to clean.
Ideal for washing up - the bristles will reach those awkward corners.
Get more than one brush for use around the home, including the bathroom and even for cleaning your car.
Shop the complete Stay Clean range.
- All purpose brush
- More hygienic than a conventional brush or dishcloth as it will not absorb bacteria
- Brush head made of soft touch, food safe silicone
- 1,000 silicone bristles for efficient cleaning
- Flexible tip for awkward corners
- Gentle on soft materials and non-stick surfaces
- Ideal for every day washing up
- Ideal for kitchen or bathroom surfaces
- Odourless & non-staining
- Metal rod in handle for added strength
- Easy to clean in the washing machine or dishwasher or place it in a pan of boiling water for a few minutes
- BPA free
Read more about the range in our blog - Stay Clean Scrubbers and Brushes.
Use & Care
- Use for cleaning in the kitchen and around the home
- To clean the brush place it in the washing machine or dishwasher, or place it in a pan of boiling water on the hob for a few minutes
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents
- Do not use against pointed or sharp objects
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £30 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £4.50 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £30 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE Next Weekday
Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £5.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.