Cucina Non-Stick Crepe Pan 22cm
Our Cucina Crepe Pans are made from aluminium so they're lightweight and great conductors of heat - ideal for making the perfect pancake. The pans have a non-stick coating so they're easy to use and easy to clean. Read more >
Features & Benefits
Our Cucina Crepe Pans are made from aluminium so they're lightweight and great conductors of heat - ideal for making the perfect pancake.
The pans have a non-stick coating so they're easy to use and easy to clean.
The non-stick coating is PFOA free.
At Kuhn Rikon we test our products to ensure you have a durable pan. Even professionals cook with our frying pans - now that's testing!
This traditional shape has a low rim so it's easy to turn, or tip out your pancakes.
- Perfect for making pancakes, crêpes, drop scones and more
- Burnt residues can be removed easier by soaking in hot water
- Suitable for all types of hob - except induction
- PFOA free
- 2 year guarantee
- See the range of Cucina – including pans in a choice of sizes and colours
Use & Care
- Thoroughly wash the pan prior to using for the first time.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to size of the ring on your hob
- Never place an empty pan on the heat
- Use on low to medium temperature - if food is sticking then the heat is too high
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high-temperatures to avoid burning and sticking – olive oil is not ideal as it has a low burning point
- Scratching or cutting on the surface can damage the non-stick
- To clean use hot soapy water, wash while still warm with a soft cloth or brush
- Remove stubborn marks by filling the pan with hot, soapy water and leave to soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents to clean the pan
- Misuse will invalidate the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered by the guarantee
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £45 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £3.95 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday).
Delivery Next Day Delivery
Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £6.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 30 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 30 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 30 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 30 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.
- All refunds and exchanges will be processed at the price paid for the item(s) when the order was placed.