Duromatic Hotel Pressure Cooker Frying Pan Side Grips - 28cm / 5L
SAVE time, SAVE energy and SAVE money with our easy to use Duromatic Pressure Cooker. Read more >
Features & Benefits
SAVE time, SAVE energy and SAVE money with our easy to use Duromatic Pressure Cooker.
- 18/10 stainless steel with solid aluminium Superthermic® sandwich base
- Cooks in approximately 1/3 time
- Up to 70% less energy needed
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Spring-loaded precision valve, integrated lid locking and 3 safety release systems
- Includes trivet
- Manual included and Recipe book available for download
- Made in Switzerland
- 10-year guarantee on all pan bodies. 2-year warranty on all parts subject to wear such as gaskets, handles, valves, valve caps, and internal components
- Warranty does not cover damage to the pressure cooker due to overheating, general misuse or commercial use
- See our complete range of Kuhn Rikon pressure cookers
- See below for advice on how to choose which pressure cooker for you
Dubbed ‘the pressure cooker for professionals’ The Swiss made Duromatic Hotel range have large capacities, from 5L to 12L, and are extremely robust.
The Duromatic Hotel Frying Pan is ideal for browning meat quickly then tenderising it in a matter of minutes once the lid has gone on and the cooker has come up to pressure.
Our Hotel range is ideal for professional chefs and enthusiastic home cooks who have to cater for large numbers.
Design is still an important part of the Duromatic Hotel range; it has a timeless elegance and is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
The pan’s side grips ensure even weight distribution enabling you to carry the pan safely around your kitchen.
As with all of our Pressure cookers, our Duromatic® Hotel is quiet, safe, simple and attractive.
Our world-renowned Swiss-Made Duromatic® Pressure Cookers create meals in minutes using up to 70% less energy and up to 3 times faster than conventional cooking methods.
Vitamins are sealed in, instead of boiled away, vegetables keep their bright colours and flavours are more intense, so less seasoning is needed.
The Superthermic® sandwich heat-conducting base ensures rapid and even heat absorption on all heat sources, including induction.
Three safety release systems and stay cool plastic fittings are all included in the design for your safety.
The interior of the pan features 1/2 and 2/3 fill level indicators. You can brown meats in the pan before the lid is locked on, or use the pan without the lid.
Easy positioning triangles allow you to close the lid with the minimum of fuss, whilst all models in the Duromatic® range feature the fully-automatic locking system which prevents opening while there is still pressure inside. The pressure indication lines become visible and you are able to cook effortlessly at low or high pressure by adjusting the heat.
You can then enjoy the peace and quiet and once your food is ready, the pressure can be released in three safe and easy ways.
Choosing the right size pressure cooker - this is an approximate guide to the number of main course servings:-
- 2.5L pressure cooker - 1 to 2 servings
- 4.0L pressure cooker – up to 4 servings
- 5.0L pressure cooker - up to 5 servings
- 6.0L pressure cooker - up to 6 servings
- 8.0L pressure cooker – up to 8 servings
Choosing the right shape of pressure cooker
- If you want to cook soup or joints of meat and poultry in your pressure cooker be sure to choose a deep pressure cooker.
- The shallower pressure cookers are great for casseroles, curries, vegetables and more.
Choosing the pressure cooker with the right handles
- Side grips – easier to store and can be easier to lift as the weight is evenly distributed.
- Long handle with a smaller assist handle – gives increased leverage, easier to tip and pour with one hand.
See our wide range of Kuhn Rikon pressure cookers - available in different designs, shapes and sizes.
Use & Care
- To ensure you get the best from your Duromatic Hotel Pressure Cooker Frying Pan please follow the detailed instructions supplied with the pressure cooker.
- Hand-washing is recommended - for normal soiling, use warm water and washing-up liquid.
- For a more intensive clean, a build-up of lime scale or any discolouration use our SWISS CLEANER.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or the use of dishwashers as this can damage the surface of the pan.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine and the aluminium may oxidise or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers.
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than £45 in the UK will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). £3.95 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery in the UK on all orders worth £45 or more. delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday). Free Standard
Delivery Next Day Delivery Provided your order for the UK is placed by 2.00pm on a working day (Monday-Friday). Delivery will be on the next working day (Monday-Friday). £6.95
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via the Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour or 24 hour (next day) service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
We want to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. If, for any reason, you, as a private individual, from within the UK, decide the goods you ordered are not what you want you can return them to us free of charge (within 14 days of receiving the goods).
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. 01902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (01902 458410) or email us to request a Royal Mail returns label. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund all monies received within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you; including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery (using the Royal Mail returns label that we will send you).
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested any goods to be returned to us should be sent using a Royal Mail returns label addressed to: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ.